Monday, February 21, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

When my Mom came home for Christmas vacation, she asked me to think of a design for her using the fabric she got from Brunei. She told me she wanted something with pleats and ruching so I had her made an electric pleated midi skirt and a pleated blouse with ruched sleeves. When she showed me the fabric, I instantly fell in love with it. Among the many things we share in common, Mom and I both share this for love beautiful fabrics. 

Here's a picture of my Mom wearing the blouse and skirt that I designed for her. :-)




I was so happy to know that there was enough fabric left for me. I had the "retaso" made into a top similar to Mom's. Plus, I made this ruched skirt to match my blouse. I got this elegant fabric for only P35 from one of my secret places.. So there... Me and my Mom wearing "twin" outfits! Haha :)



silk top, my design,
ruched skirt, made by me,
5inch heels from Forever21,
belt from Mom,
black and gold chain necklace, made by me,
assorted bangles from my secret place



I.,C2 Bingkong Partey :)

1 comment:

  1. Those women make me hard, just jacked off to the picture of the mother!

    ReplyDelete