Monday, May 23, 2011

Ukay-ukay Wonders

Thrift shops or "Ukay-ukays" were the last shopping destinations I thought I'd find myself amazed with. I have nothing against "ukays" at all, it's just that I've never been successful in this place before. Oh well, that was way before. Now, I've already added this wonderful place to my "must shop at" list. Here are three of my latest looks working my wonderful finds from the famous "ukay-ukay". Don't you just love them? :p

Paris cropped top from Jellybean,
floral tiered skirt from a thrift shop,
pink sling bag from Nine West,
suede strappy platforms from Jellybean,
hand painted earrings from Jellybean (I got it for free, yay!)



lace cropped top from a thrift shop,
bodycon skirt from 168 mall,
floral mary janes from Forever21,
metallic socks from Forever21,
necklace from my secret place


lace top with crochet details from a thrift shop,
tiered lace shorts from Forever21,
floral espadrille sneakers from Call it Spring,
bangles and ring from my secret place

No comments:

Post a Comment