Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy-Go-Lucky by Binkydoodles

My newest collection is finally out! This is the 2nd time that I did my own collection for Binkydoodles (with Manang's assitance in doing the button holes and the pants, all the rest I did myself) and this is the first shoot wherein the participation all came from my I.,C2 barkada. Almost everyone (those who were available that day) did something to make things work, from the venue, to the make-up, to the models, to the photographers to the behind the scenes video. So basically the shoot was not just a typical photoshoot because it seemed more like another getaway with my friends. Here's the BTS video plus some of my favorite shots.. :)

Models: Sarah Macapundag and Queene Gasataya
Photography by Mitz Gasalao and Ron Templora
Make-up by Francine Torilla and Rhona Mae Garces
Styling by Binky Pitogo
Manager: Jesrell Gavan
Location: Payts and One Stop Convenience Store (Astrid Flores)

BTS video edited by Ron Templora

 

And my favorite shots.. :)









For more, click here. :)

In connection to my very colorful collection, here's another project I did just recently. My client, Atty Shanelle Salinas, asked me to design her dress for a friend's wedding. The motif was royal blue but she wanted a dress which she could still use for other occassions so here's what we did for her. :)

Here's the design... :)


Atty Shanelle Salinas wearing the dress that we made for her. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment