Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trend Report: Printed Shorts

 

I love prints, and I love wearing shorts too! So this trend is very me. This pretty tribal printed  fabric was sent by my Mom from Brunei. I'm actually going to use the fabric for one of my clients but since the length of the fabric is big enough for what's needed, I cut off part of it to make my shorts (hihihi)!

What I Wore:
peach long sleeve top, thrifted,
tribal print shorts, made by me,
stripe platforms, Nine West,
pearl headband, made by me

Check out the pictures below for more of this trend. :)



 


I'll be visiting my Mom next week! Yes, next week na! I can't wait to visit fabric stores, go shoe shopping at Charles and Keith or VNC (it's waaay cheaper there), and get my new pair of shoes from Mom's recent trip to Bangkok! A lot to look forward to, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I love the print overload look! I am loving this trend. nice post! :)

    http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jenn! i'm glad you love my post.. will definitely visit your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete