Thursday, June 16, 2011

DIY Lessons with MissPinkyBinky: Intertwined Turban

It's been a while since I last posted simple DIY lessons here. This is actually just my 2nd. I create a lot of things every once in a while but the thing is, I don't have the time to document the steps since I'm a bit impatient when it comes to my creations. I tend to work fast because I'm always excited to see the finished product. So anyway, here are a few steps on how to make a turban that's intertwined.

Some of the headbands/turbans I've made. :)

Follow these simple steps and you'll have your own in no time! :)

Sorry I forgot to include the last step which is to ATTACH through stitching! I hope you can picture it out.. :)

And here's my latest Lookbook post. Don't you think the colors are all too yummy? Hope you like it!

top from Binkydoodles (will be available very soon),
electric pleated sheer maxi pants, my design,
suede strappy platforms from Jellybean,
accessories from my secret place,
intertwined turban, made by me

Can't get enough of yummy colors? Here are photos of  Liz from Late Afternoon. I really love her easy breezy style. Visit her blog to see more of her looks! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment