Friday, September 16, 2011

Fly High

Okay, I really don't know how to name this post but I want to share how pleased I was with our bus trip from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. With the amount we paid, the distance we traveled, and the kind of service we received, I'm more than happy and I admit I really enjoyed the experience. I slept for around 2-3hours during the ride but the time I had left before the ride ended didn't feel like another 2-3hours because I spent the remaining hours watching movies, eating and drinking white coffee, which were all part of their service. For more details, visit their website HERE. :)









2 comments:

  1. we should have taken this ride when we were planning to go to KL from SNG. had to stay in the airport for almost 4 hours since the flight was delayed. kanugon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayang nang! it was a great experience gd.. na lingaw gd ko.. hahah

    ReplyDelete