Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking Forward

I just released my first collection for the year and now I'm looking forward to releasing the next. Because of my excitement, I already started with the collection a few days ago and I've actually already finished a few pieces. I can work really fast when I'm excited! Haha. I have a concept in mind already and I can't wait until our next photoshoot... Check-out my sheer draped cover-up. This design will be available next month.. :)

What I Wore:
draped cover-up from Binkydoodles,
tank top from Forever21,
nautical high waist shorts from Zara,
belt and wedges from Charles and Keith,
tassel necklace from Bubbles





3 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog but I love it! :D Your jewlery is amazing!! As is your style!

    You should join this community I'm in when you get rewarded for posting your looks and can buy other peoples' styles.
    It's kinda new but it's pretty amazing :)

    I'll leave you the link just in case you want to :)

    FASHNPOLIS
    www.fashnpolis.com

    P.S - stop by my blog some time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you soo much sweetie! will check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. you look so chic! that tassel necklace is winner! <3<3

    carlacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete