Sunday, January 22, 2012

Touch of Gold

I've been dreaming of that perfect sequin shorts in either copper or rust orange since November of last year. I've seen few designs in Forever21 but the fit didn't seem right so I just let it pass. But it was love at first sight when I saw this skirt a month after when I came back to Manila. Though it's not the exact thing, it's the closest to what I've been looking for. But again, I found excuses in my head and didn't buy it. Weeks passed and I still can't take the skirt off my head. So when my friend told me she was at Forever21 in Cebu, I asked her to look for the peach sequin skirt. Good thing she found the skirt! So when I got it, I told myself I should save it for a something special. This was my outfit last night at the Republiq Dinagyang party in Plazuela. I'll post pictures during the event when I can grab good ones... :)

What I Wore:
pleated top from Pink Clothes,
skirt from Forever21,
black and gold suede peeptoes from Folded and Hung
necklace from Binkydoodles (available soon!)




Sequined beanie! Been looking for one and luckily I found it in a place I didn't expect I'd find one... Now I can really say I have a magnet for good-cheap finds.. :)

I also requested a friend who went to Manila for a short trip to get me these pair from Folded and Hung. I haven't been to Manila since December but good thing I have friends who are willing to get me the things I crave for. HAHA.

Accessories from everywhere.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Glad you found one of your items in your fashion bucket list haha!

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. but the list goes on and on and on..... thanks almira! :)

      Delete