Thursday, February 2, 2012

Twist It!

Here's another generation of headbands/turbans you'll definitely love. I went through all my scrap fabrics and found lots of beautiful stretch ones (plain, printed, lace, knitted). It was a very wise decision that I kept my retasos though they're already piling up in our backyard. Haha. I'm currently in the middle of creating more combinations so I hope you'll check back again soon when the collection's out. I'll be selling these pieces for only P150 each!! That's cheap enough huh? For now, here's a little sneaky peeky for all of you... :)



I think I've always managed to insert making hair accessories every now and then for my shoots, and even fashion shows. I guess headpieces have always been a must whenever I style for other people. I seldom wear hair accessories because I just don't think I look good in them but even in my wedding projects, they're always part of the package. And I just realized that while writing this! AHA!

Yuri and Marrah's headbands in my Pretty Things collection for Binkydoodles


My Adidas model Joannah, and I wearing matching turbans during a competition

Kryz Uy

Charlene's sweet looking headbands in my Sugar and Spice Collection for Binkydoodles


My pretty flower girl's crochet headband at the Wedding Belles fashion show

Grecian inspired headbands for the whole entourage

No comments:

Post a Comment