Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tough Times



Whenever I feel down or pressured because of work, I always look back and think about everything I've been through. I think about how I ignored the people who have tried to discourage me. I think about how difficult it was to break into the industry I knew nothing about. I think about where I came from. I think about how no one knew me. I think about the people who have tried to get in the way. My life is an endless roller coaster ride, a big bowl full of risks. Nothing in my life is fixed or given. I don't get a fixed salary every month. Even my work schedule isn’t fixed. I work on weekends, holidays, I work even at night. But I like my life the way it is. I like how everyday is different. I like how I can’t predict what’s going to happen. If I don't take risks, nothing will happen. If I decline opportunities then I would never grow and become better. If I resist pressure then there will be no challenge. And if I don't move, then I wouldn't be anywhere. So when things get tough, I just think about how hard I fought for the freedom to do what I love to do and everything just falls back into place. :)

Photos by Junzel :)






What I Wore:
corset from Binkydoodles (old collection),
DIY cut offs,
booties from Nava,
sunnies from Forever21,
necklace, gift from a friend




No comments:

Post a Comment