Friday, October 19, 2012

Airport Outfit

Hello! I'm back in Iloilo again and I'm currently very busy working on my collection for Iloilo Designer's Week. I've been working like a mad scientist from the day I arrived, since we'll have our first and only fitting this Saturday so I'm really hoping and praying that everything will work out fine. To those who are based in Iloilo, we are going to give away VIP tickets to those who are interested to watch our shows from November 5-8 at SM City Iloilo. Tickets are also for sale at SM City for our gala night at Sarabia Manor Hotel on November 9 where 7 of Manila's top designers will be joining the Ilonggo designers who are part of this big event. I'll give you more details soon. For now, here's an outfit post for all of you.. This was my outfit the day I left Manila. :)





What I Wore:
top and belt from Bangkok,
H&M jeggings, 
shoes from Celine,
bag from La Bagagerie






No comments:

Post a Comment