Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bangkok Day 4


For my last day in Bangkok, I made sure to wake-up early so I could enjoy the morning sun by the pool, over-looking the city. My Mom left early for their field trip though so I just took photos of the hotel's pool area.


After my short swimming session, I ate my last breakfast at the hotel before heading out. Look at my plate.. Don't you think I ate too much? Haha.


Outfit of the day, laser cut top and floral shorts.


H&M Bangkok opened last September 29 at Siam Paragon so I made sure to drop by. Mom and I actually went there the day we arrived but there were too many people and the lines were crazy so I decided to go back first thing in the morning on my last day. It's easy to go there since the mall is connected to the train station.


Prayer areas in front of Central World.

These maps were my travel buddies..


My Mom took me to this restaurant near the hotel. I really loved the place and the food was great too. This was our last activity before I went back to the airport while my Mom stayed since her flight back to Brunei was scheduled the day after I left. I had a really nice time with my Mom there and the trip was truly memorable and one for the books.. Until my next trip.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment