Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bangkok Day 3

Hello everyone! Here are some of the photos I took during my 3rd day. I'm back in the country and still tired from the trip so that's all for now. Enjoy! :)

Heavy Breakfast. Stuffed myself with enough food to make sure I survive the long walks. Haha.

The view from our room. Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok's central business and shopping district.

Cheap finds!

Dinner date with my Mom at a Thai Resto in Central World. I just lurve Thai food! :)

Outfit of the Day

2 comments:

  1. Cheap finds! Yay! Did you bought all of them at the Platinum mall?

    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes most of the clothes i bought are from platinum and the wholesale mall across it.. i also went to the night market in front of siam paragon... so many nice things there too! :)

      Delete