Friday, April 22, 2011

DIY Lessons with MissPinkyBinky

I've been thinking of including a DIY section here in my blog. How would you like that? So to start off, here's a very simple DIY project you can try at home.

DIY Project Number 1: Tassel Earrings


            What you'll need:
1. 2pcs tassels
2. 2pcs hooks
3. 2pcs clips
4. pliers
5. scissors

Do I need to explain the process? :p
 

Finished Product
.
In as easy as 1, 2, 3, you now have a new cute pair of earrings! :)
Here's another simple DIY project. I made this necklace to match the dress that I made for my final project in Sewing. I failed to document the process though so let me just do another similar project soon. Will post my pictures wearing this necklace with the dress soon. :)




Check back again soon for more DIY Lessons with MissPinkyBinky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment